**Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of 2+ years in Sales in the Events, Hospitality or Hotel Industry**
The Account Manager is responsible for daily sales work to meet and exceed personal and team sales goals, as well as developing, coordinating, upselling, and executing client programs that have been sold by the Account Executive or Account Manager. This individual will need to be innovative, organized, have strong one-on-one communication skills and a positive attitude.
The person in this position will spend daily/weekly time on, but not limited to, the following:
Skills: Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint, CRM software and other Microsoft Office programs. 2+ years of experience as a Sales Manager is preferred. Strong Comprehensive knowledge of the Dallas/Fort Worth area is preferred. Designer skills and proficiency in DMC, Hotel and/or Event Management industry background preferred. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
The person in this position will spend daily/weekly time on the following:
- Assist and be present in pre-production meetings/calls with clients
- Ensure client’s needs are met based on contracted services
- Assist clients with additional needs for their program, post original contract
- Make clients feel trustworthy and comfortable with the company after the booking
- Manage and operate the program as outlined in agendas to meet and exceed client expectations
- Detail the program with agendas, floor plans and other supporting event documents
- Update Program Expense Report as program moves forward to ensure program will be prepared for final billing post-program
- Assist in designing and implementing marketing campaigns to drive revenue and growth to the company
- Respond to inbound leads and web inquiries as requested by Account Executive
- Actively pursue new avenues for company growth and revenue
- Nurture existing referral partners all while pursuing new relationships with hotels, venues, and future clients
- Meet and exceed monthly and yearly sales goals as determined by Owner and Account Executive
- Fill out and apply sales and administrative work as required by Standard Operating Procedures
- Close out the program with client feedback forms, gifts and referral requests
- Submit invoices and other administrative work as required by Standard Operating Procedures.
- Review all final vendor invoicing with Account Executive in order to process payments in a timely manner
The person working in this position will work an irregular schedule, including some nights and weekends. The work is split between an in-office environment and on-site operations based on client needs.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Opportunities for Quarterly Bonuses, Sales Bonuses and Team Bonuses with no cap
- A diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Originally posted on June 9, 2022